10.27.2009

love me like I love you just don't love me less

Okay so I know that House, fine - Hugh Laurie, was a comedic actor before he was House but I still kind of surprised when I found this clip of him from Blackadder:



Awesome.
I'd be interested in seeing more of his older stuff. He might be a bit of a genius.


IMG_3846

Hey, look, I made some Christmas crafts

IMG_3845

I kind of love origami, I find it soothing.

IMG_3833

Did some more rearranging and decorating in the bathroom

IMG_3843

IMG_3841

How happy is my landlord going to be about all the tiny pin marks in the walls?
Um, pretty happy?

IMG_3840

IMG_3838

IMG_3837


I'm still not into the sunglasses display. I don't know what to do with them. I love collecting them, I just don't know how to store them...

IMG_3834

Working Metallica tonight. Coffee with Miss Lindeman first.
I realized that I really don't have that many shifts at all in the coming months. ughgh.
Find me a second job??


Also, I have to decide if I'm going to take the second level of sketch writing. I'm leaning towards no on account of I don't have any money and I don't know how into it I am. Not that it hasn't been helpful...
I don't know.
blog comments powered by Disqus