7.05.2009

WHO KNEW HOLIDAYS COULD BE SO MUCH WORK??

Just jokes, it's partypartyparty all around here.
Except maybe a bit too much. I do like how in summer there's days where I don't seem to go home at all, but.. you know.
Over-socialized for sure.

I'm not about to stop now, though.

SO.

it appears I'm going to be pinch-hitting for a play at the Fringe here in Toronto.
I'm going to be filling in for one night of
36 Little Plays About Hopeless Girls
10p.m.
Thursday July 9th
Bread and Circus (in Kensington)

(oh yeah, I might have told you it was Friday but I was momentarily confused or something.)



Um, yeah, pretty excited/nervous. Gotta learn the play!

This is the same play as we opened for a couple of summers ago so at least I've seen it a few times also I really loved it (but seriously) so I'm excited to get to be in it for one night!

You should come!
It will be funtimez for us!
(five stars in Eye, jfyi)
Actually, you should go see this even if you can't go when I'm in it.


.

I gave it some thought, and I just want you to know that I've had enough of this garbage strike. And I definitely have enough fruit flies infesting my place because I neglected to empty my organics container regularly lately and instead am out partying 'til all hours.
ughhghhghg.
blog comments powered by Disqus