7.09.2009

or at least get them badly sprained

Okay so I guess I'm going to do a play tonight? Yeah whatever so what if it got five stars and NNNN in Now Magazine. No pressure or anything.

YIKES.


36 Little Plays About Hopeless Girls -- 10 pm -- Bread and Circus

The biggest thing is going to be not worrying about it. I am sometimes alright with nerves and sometimes they take over. Mostly nerves get me in auditions not in actual performances. So this should be fine?
It will be!!!

I can't even explain to you how badly/early it's been selling out -- so get there 90 minutes before if you're planning on buying tickets at the door. Okay? Okay.

IMG_1930

Besides that, it's been partypartyparty around here and I'm sure I will have something to say about that very soon. And photos! God do I have a backlog of photos. It's getting messy around here all the pictures that need to be sorted and edited and posted.

Whatever I still have one more week of vacation (by which I mean another week of getting another job) so I'll have time!

Okay wish me break all my legs!!
blog comments powered by Disqus