7.07.2009

gotgotgotgot got no time

Hey Blog, what's up? I don't have time for you!

Aw, man, I've been spending all afternoon working on the scenes for that play I'm doing on Thursday and it feels soooooooo good. I love getting into the whole physicality of a new character, figuring shit out, walking it through, imagining.

Should I go to theatre school?

Probably not.
I mean, I already did a two-year diploma in Acting for Film at Humber. And first year of that was very much like a conservatory theatre school. But still....

I definitely should actually get around to opening an actor's gym though. Imagine all the voice and movement classes you could ever dream of???
So fun!


GREAT NEWS::

IMG_2100

Yep, that's right -- got a sweet new ride that you will be so jealous of whenever you see me on it because it is so beautiful all rich burgundy and shit.

IMG_2102

Secret's out - I'm only bffs with the BFF on account of her awesome family, especially her dad who gave me this bike! Gave it to me! And now I ride it! He even put my old handlebars on it for me!

IMG_2101

Life is way funner with a beautiful working bicycle. I think this is maybe the nicest bike I've had? Maybe? It makes me want to make it even better. But then for the first time I'm nervous that it'll get stolen!


OKAY GUYS BACK TO WORK I GO.
blog comments powered by Disqus