7.26.2009

I'm a ready reddy

GUYSES GUESS WHAT RIGHT NOW IS???


COTTAGE TIME!


I for sure still haven't posted all the photos from last year's cottage excitement retreat weekend but whatevs, here are a couple getting me even more psyched up (if that's possible not sure maybe)

oh yeah I'm also struuuunnnng out on caffeine just got done work haven't had coffee in a few days had the grossest biggest strongest coffee I took a big swig near the bottom and got a grill full of coffee grounds!!!

I've got the shakes should I have a relax-beer while I'm packing? I guess so!

view from the bedroom window:
my cottage view

I'm going to have a bath in this again FOR SURE
bath I had
(oh yeah the hot water heater at my house is broken! I'm glad I'm going on vacation anyway)
I'm going to sit on this dock and I'm also going to jump into the lake so hard can't even explain.
dockers
sexadactyl
(Haha: "I checked your blog the other day to see if there were still a lot of pictures of your boobs. There were.")
I've been informed (again) that I need to hit the gym. OF COURSE I DO OBVIOUSLY. No, yes, I do need to. But luckily for the next few days the lake is going to be my gym. Only about one billion times more fun. (Why do I have to hate the gym so damn hard?)
swim time!!
If you think that I wouldn't be already wearing my bathing suit you would be so wrong.

Ha, Dollface's mother apparently has reminded Dollface about one billion times to take me to the cottage because I've been whining on about it so much on this blog!
Don't worry Mrs. Dollface, the time has finally come!!
this cottage was way bigger than my mum's house

I'm back Wednesday most likely so hopefully I'll get back into blogging properly by then? Hopefully? Yes!
blog comments powered by Disqus