7.19.2009

"I married you because you needed a date for your wedding!"

Okay, that's weird, I just searched this blog and apparently I've never mentioned Roseanne even once. Huh. I think about Roseanne pretty much all the time so I expected I would've written something about the show or even about her in general.



Okay especially the whole perfume scene around the 2:18 mark. Awww man, so cute! She's so lovely and warm in the beginning of this series. That clip is from the second episode. Kind of neat that is that good right off the bat. It's a shame that the show got really brutal near the end. Taints everyone's opinion of the show even though the first bits are really unbeatable.
The whole show is so loving and funny and honest and realistic and neat. John Goodman's physically comedy is amazing and they're all so cute to each other and teasing and joking but not in a mean way. The characters are perfect really, annoying Jackie and panicky Crystal and cute DJ and aw man, young George Clooney, come on now!
I love it!
So much!

Poor everyone who's been hanging around me lately because it's all I want to talk about.
If I could make a sitcom as good as this my life would be complete, I bet.

Seriously though, I recommend that you watch the first few episodes. At least.


I'm do a very good job of taking it easy! Congrats to me!

Yesterday I had no social hang out times and today I'm home at a reasonable time after working all day and then hanging in Bellwoods for awhile with my peers and then having tea with Niki. Pretty chilllled out.

I think I'm going to go to sleep now and it's not even 12:30! Awesome!
blog comments powered by Disqus