7.21.2009

it looks slippery out

I am bored of the way I look! I'm bored of my hairdo! My life is so hard!

I kind of want to get dark brown hair or maybe dark blonde hair and get rid of my bangs and have a deep side part or something. and more of blunt cut.

I wish I looked like Emma Watson. I like this hairdo:


I can't believe how long I've been a redhead. How boring. I want to book a movie where I have to dye my hair and they have to pay for it and I get an awesome stylist who'll figure out a way for my hair not to look so goddamned thin!

Oh, yeah, also I want to stop dying my hair. It takes too much damn effort and time and worry. But it's hard to grow it out now I've been dying it for so long. Hmmm. Maybe I will start using only semi-permanents to cover it up until I can find out what my natural hair colour is and then dye the rest of it to match?

WOW MY LIFE IS SO EXCITING BET YOU'RE GLAD THAT YOU'VE GOT THIS IN YOUR GOOGLE READER, BETTER STAR IT AND SHARE IT SO THAT ALL YOUR CONTACTS CAN SEE WHAT PITHY SHIT YOU READ.

IMG_1880
These pictures make it look like I have really nice teeth. They're alright. I need to get some cosmetic work done on them though. I don't want them all filled out I want them to still look like real teeth.
IMG_1881

IMG_1887
IMG_1888

tip: don't drink a giant coffee then try to do your nails steady-handedly.
tip: do your hair before your nails.

IMG_1890

This is the summer of Trinity Bellwoods been hanging out in the park almost every day and days where I don't (like today) seem off somehow. I love it there! I love that all my friends live right on the edges of it so it's sort of like their front yard.

IMG_1892
IMG_1897

I'm making friends with people I've known peripherally for so long because we all hang in the park all day.

People do this a lot in Bellwoods:
IMG_1902
I don't know why!

IMG_1905

IMG_1906

IMG_1909

Sometimes we spy on people having picnics and stuff.
IMG_1917
Romantical.
IMG_1914

It feel like summer is just starting but in fact it is half-way done. All my friends are unemployed/underemployed these days and that means we can hang out whenever forever. Summer is for socializing.
But I need to stay home more often. Soon.

IMG_1883

Awwww fuck it's fucking raining and I didn't notice and now I have to bike in the damn rain because it's too late to walk to work or take transit or anything!
blog comments powered by Disqus