7.03.2009

How Can I Tell If I'm Really In Love?

My friend had this video and we watched (possibly high) in high school and it's probably the best thing ever.
It's called "How Can I Tell If I'm Really In Love?" and it stars Jason and Justine Bateman as well as a (coked-out?) Ted Dansen. It was made for the California school board as part of sex ed classes I guess??

I found a clip on youtube:


Best quotes that're not in this video:

"It's like being on the planet Z of funness" then "Planet Z, yeah..."
"Love, when it comes, suddenly (certainly? I can't tell what he's saying) your heart will open"
"It was love at first sight I was 10 and he was 18."

Aw, man, okay the whole thing is amazing. If you come over I'll let you watch it sometime.


okay
I'M ON VACATION AND IT'S BRUNCH TIME NOW!!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus