7.16.2009

i was in the coal digging up diamonds

that the miners had left behind behind behind


IMG_2246

Dear Diary,
I have way too much to say to you. I have little time (or it feels that way at least?) to do it in. I also have no proper words lately to hash things out, maybe because I've been over-socialized to the extreme max can't even explain.
I know that I need time alone sometimes but I seriously can't find it always.

IMG_2245
IMG_2243

Take last night, for instance; I just got home from a mini-vaca at Deck's parents house in Owen Sound and I knew that I should stay home and veg out, but instead I went to Accost's birthday BBQ (which was a good idea obviously since I'm a pretty big fan of Accost and of all the other people who were there) and then after that I went to walk the dog and from there I went to the Ossington because some of my BFFs were all there premiering a music video they'd made. Then from there I stopped by Dakota because I thought buds would be there and also because I'm pretty into the current Wednesday band, Zeus. (ooo I see they're playing in Saskatoon in September, you should go it'll be fun). And then after that I went to Lakeview!
What's wrong with me?! I'm such a dumb!
I need to stay home and chill the fuck out!

IMG_2240


And thennnn this morning I had brunch with Dollface, a commercial audition, then pretty much as soon as I got home I went out again for coffee with Cpt. Heh and then to Bellwoods to hang out with him and the gang and draw pictures and drink tall tall cans of Arizona ice tea.

IMG_2236

Why don't I spent any time alone?!
I'm not sure I even know how to do it anymore!

I can feel myself getting annoyed and annoying but yet I have such a hard time extricating myself from social situations. What if they have fun without me??
I would die.

IMG_2237

Aw, man, I wasn't hungry until that lentil soup started cooking and now I can't even concentrate I'm so starved!
blog comments powered by Disqus