7.20.2009

well i asked for it

I posted to my facebook that I wanted to watch a sad movie that would make me cry a lot and I was recommended Dear Zachary. I'd heard of it before and had wanted to watch it.
DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE CRYING/HAVING YOUR POOR HEART BROKEN.

Especially since it is a documentary so you can't even reassure yourself that nothing is that sad in real life (like you did when you cried for four hours after watching Dancer in the Dark).
I'm trying not to think about this anymore because I'm tired of crying now.

.

Relax weekend! Besides working, I mean. It's going well. I haven't drank or smoked at all so beat that! Winner is me!
I might try and continue that trend? maybe?

I've also spent minimal moneys. I did buy $12 worth of fruits and vegetables today. Tasty looking little guys. Planning on making a big salad and a couple of soups and pasta sauce from scratch. Mmhmm.

I even opened up several of my writing folders/documents today. Wrote a couple of sentences, edited a few little bits, exclaimed (once again) over how clever I am and I simply must work harder and output more because, jeezily, some of this is preeeetty good. Not even exaggerating.


Lord my face is swollen from being such a weepy willow. Kind of needed it.
But now I'm feeling drained and I can't think of doing much besides going to bed.
blog comments powered by Disqus