2.25.2009

"from what I gather, she has brunch 3 times a day"

Forgot to tell you, the other day miss belle woods and I saw the Ashmore Twins at Aunties and Uncles except Belle was so funny because she was like
"there's a babe - ah, man there's TWO OF HIM!!!!"

And also, we mostly recognized them because of this made-for-TV movie one of them did with most of our friends called Prom Queen: The Marc Hall Story. We considered going over there and identifying them only from that show
Restrained ourselves!
Congratulations to us!

It turns out the twin from Prom Queen is also the twin from the Smallville episodes in which JTT also starred.

Isn't it kind of funny how everything comes back to JTT?
A little too often for coincidences, I would say.


Looks like fate has its hands all up in my candy.


gingersnaps and fancy china


On a related note, I officially finished all the candy and gingersnaps my mum send in a Valentines carepackage for me.
Sigh.
The chocolate were especially cute, wrapped in foil like ladybugs. Awww.
Included in the package was a whole bunch of fancy china (one of which is seen above), different sorts of dishes, same pattern. So so pretty! And goes so well with another gold and blue plate I have (stolen from Mum as well).
I want to collect enough of this antique(?) fancy china in blue and white and gold, the British variety, to make up an entire set.
Because I'll probably be rich soon with a fancy house and need to do some fancy entertaining but a whole regular set, that just doesn't seem quite like me....



Every time I look at the kittens they seem to have gotten bigger. Well, especially Thing 3, that one is especially healthy...
blog comments powered by Disqus