2.23.2009

eversations and your daily kitten photos!

perfect little set

sighs

So yesterday I was telling Mrs. that I have a sort of crush on this girl and then that lead to lots of gay jokes, not really, but a few that were choice, gotta say.
Want to preface this with saying "I support homosexuality". I'm pro-gay and I think that saying that one is 100% straight or gay is going a bit far, there's probably a bit of you at least which is gaaaay gay gay and wants it in the butt, etc.
But also, I like making jokes about everything.

nursing party

Anyway, I was on my friend's computer last night while watching the Oscars and she started talking to our friend but under my name and I have very, very little recollection of this e-conversation happening (thanks, wine), I have no idea who wrote what, but:


12:28am meredith
good to have yu home
by "meredith" she means "sophia"
what a GAY

12:29am Beau
Hahaha.
Awe thanks lady~
Good to be home. I kinda missed this place we call "To-Ron-To"
And yes... the gayest.

12:30am meredith
ugh sophia
so i'm gay
so what?
that's what i want to know
i'm ME

12:32am Beau
I never said it was a bad thing... in fact, a gay person would probably find being "the gayest" the MOST complimentary title possible.
I certainly would... if I were gay.
Unfortunately, I am not.

12:33am meredith
GET GAY!

12:33am Beau
Is there a kit?

12:34am meredith
chiapet

12:34amBeau
Really? That shows you how to be the best gay you can be?

12:37am meredith
GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

12:37am Beau
Hey noooowwwwww, that's no way for the spokesperson of the gays to act...
Or maybe it's the perfect way.
Anyhoot... I'm gonna go sleep now. Wait... read the rest of Watchmen... then sleep.
OKay? Okay.

12:38am meredith
OKAY BYEEEE BEAU ME AND SOPHIA ARE GOING TO HAVE SEX
all the time

12:38am Beau
Gay sex? GOOD LUCK!!! One of you is a frigid straight person. I'll leave it to the both of you to decide who.

12:38am meredith
forever
VAGINAS

12:39am Beau
Congrats!
You've arrived!

12:39am meredith
awwwww

12:39am Beau
Okay, byebyebye.

12:39am meredith
thank you
it's sophia
(frigid straight person)

12:39am Beau
Hi sophia!

12:39am meredith
I'M THE GAY
(from meredith)

12:40am Beau
How's that going for you?

12:40am meredith
not good :(:(
haha sophia found that funny
thanks sophia

12:41am Beau
Awe.
Okay, seriously. I go now.

12:41am meredith
srsly okay byeeeee

12:41am Beau
bye you two love birds.

12:42am meredith
byeeee forevers until soon

hey little tiny-faces



teenytinyteeny faces

sleeping

thing three is into climbing over the others
Thing 3 (still waiting on gender-identifying to get to naming them) is very into climbing on his siblings. Thing 3 is also the fattest.
thing 3 climbing on siblings
See?
Things are being pretty cute around here.

Aaand it's my first day where I don't really have much to do so I am enjoying it full-steam...
Chilling out max and relaxing all cool.
For sure.
blog comments powered by Disqus