2.06.2009

bad brains

It's too bad that when I go too long feeling up then I have to crash. Lametown.
Was in a pretty good mood all day (well, since I woke up at 1:30 p.m. - I was up until 5 leave me alone) and then I just got back from "walking the dog" and now I have a shitty buzz on.
Classic.

Had a few-hour coffee with Nasty today at Braziliano (sp?), they let you sit there forever, which is nice. Then we went and made food at Cpt. Heh's house and I made everyone pay attention and try to help me work on this new(ish) project that I kept going on and on and on about.
Good ideas. Gotta actually get stuff done. BUT REALLY. Gotta set deadlines and stuff.

So you know how the BBC series Man Stroke Woman is one of my favourite things of all time? Well, luckily, the U.S. has decided to make a version of it!!!!
By which I mean, of course, HOLY HELL QUIT WRECKING EVERYTHING, AMERICA.
Here's the clip from the American version of the show that I accidentally found on YouTube:

(yep, that sure is "Jack" from Will and Grace)

To remind you of how good the original show is:





(I don't think I've posted either of those yet, if so, sorry)
blog comments powered by Disqus