9.17.2008

running out of loafing time

Damn I'm sore.
Never want to work out again. Too bad for you. Want to gain ten more pounds and be a character actor.

I found a twenty dollar bill on the ground at Skydome last night as I was going down to the money room. It was all crumpled up. I used it to buy drinks at Hideout for my castmate (she needs a nickname... we'll call her Gypsy) and her sister. Because it was good karma for all!
We hung out there for a bit and these guys pretty much forced us to let them sit with us. They were drunk and lame. And they really thought we were into them. Fully tried to convince them that we should go back and party with them. Or at least give them all of our numbers.
We ditched them in favour of pizza and then Sweaty Betty's. We didn't really see any babes.
Gypsy is on hold for a show that my other friend is a writer on! It's funny how famous me and everyone I know is going to be soon. I BET.
Gyps and I sat around tooting our own horns for a silly amount of time. We think we're great.
It's nice to feel that way sometimes.


Went for brunchies with BFF and Dollface. Sad to think that soon the season for patio-ing will be done. SIGH. But it will also mean the return of the poached pears to accompany the waffles and pancakes at aunties. And I'm excited for sweater weather. For realz.

I had an awesome and mostly healthy meal:
egg-white omelette with roasted garlic and mushrooms and swiss and stuff
with
potato corn chowder
YEAH HUM

I was going home but I ran into my unemployed lawyer friend who decided to grow a beard since he's pretty much a hobo anyhow. Apparently a girl came up to him in a coffee shop this morning to tell him that he's beautiful. hahahahahaaah. Bet he didn't want me to blog that.
We went to Manic Coffee. And I had tea. They have a coffee machine that cost $11000 there. That a lot of money. My tea was good and also good looking.

Hobo-Lawyer asked me many questions about my life, I would not be surprised if a news article appears with all of my daily activities and life preferences.

I told him about my healthy-ish bunch and he said "Mmm carby"
HELPFUL.

Now I'm running out of loafing about time and have to go work again. Booo.
Stupid Baltimorioles never draw any sort of crowd.
But it's Boston and New York over the next week which should mean money but this year they over-staff us so freaking badly that it's almost worse than a normal game.
I ID-ed a guy from Saskatoon last night and he lived right by my old highschool. It's funny how they put addresses on licenses. I always check for where people live. Because I'm a creep.
Actually, I'm such, such a creep. In ways that I can't even begin to tell the internet about.
blog comments powered by Disqus