9.05.2008

better storm

good newses dude:

a) I get to go to the etalk schmooze fest tonight after all!
b) I finished my dress so I actually have something to wear - it's a green/blue sari silk cuteness... I'm going to wear my $2 gold jellies with it! And I have the perfectest little tote even.
c) I bought myself a present (because I have completely lost my mind) - a point-and-shoot digital camera. I seriously need it for tonight because I'm nutso. Yeah I know. But it's so lovely. And my camera store guy gave me the best deal because I'm cute, I bet. It was $80. So whatevers. Now I can make movies. And we all know how badly that will end.
d) Dollface gave me and my computer a ride to the computer store
e) I'm at my friend's house using his computer and he is playing guitar and it's nice

bad newses dude:

a) the computer store is SO expensive. It's going to be around a bazillion dollars to fix my machine probably. UGH. I probably should've found that out before I bought the pretty pretty camera.
b) I'm still sick.

Whoaly good outweighed the bad there.

Still don't know what kind of job I should get. If you have any real suggestions you should give them to me.
blog comments powered by Disqus