3.31.2009

My mail has been piling up and I'm all out of toilet paper, so...

So the other day I was sent a link to this video blogger's movies.
And then I decided "good luck to me, no chance of being that cute, ever. Might as well give up on living."
Luckily (FOR YOU) I did not die. I only felt badly about being not-that-cute for a few minutes. no, I still feel badly, but I am working on it.



Ugh so cute!

Also I did not know that Ford had a car called a "Fiesta"



But I find that especially funny because my highschool love (yes, the crazy one, the dreamiest of crazies, though) drove a Festiva but I actually for awhile thought it was called a Fiesta (PARTY-ALL-THE-TIME, even in highschool) and when I realized it was not actually called that I still called it that because I was too proud to admit that I was wrong
and man did we have some times driving in that.....

I owned a Micra (I'm sure we're all tired of hearing about it) and it was even better than a Festiva... smaller and dreamier.... sturdy in a loose kind of way.
HAHA just described me perfectly!

Okay it's 4:42, I suppose it's maybe bedtime all the time. I'm going to go get cuter to compete with that girl.....
Wish me luck.
blog comments powered by Disqus