10.30.2008

McGruff serves it up

college street

Happy Birthday!
yayayayayayayyya

she's creeping on me
(she's such a creeper)
true love

BFF looks self-satisfied, probably knows I'll decide her Hallowe'en costume for her in a little bit.
miranda


light bulb moment?
good idea!


You know what, guys?
I like my eggwhite omelets. I really do. I think they are tasty.
eggwhite omelet

(He really needs a pseudonym since I'm at Aunties so often, he's pretty much my closest confidant, okay:) McGruff is about to say "NO MORE HOT WATER FOR YOUR OVER-USED TEABAG" (Not a euphemism)
NO YOU CAN'T HAVE SOME JAM

I asked McGruff to bring pancakes with candles for Dollface when we were done eating, but he was already planning to do it!!! I know, right?
pancakes
I forgot to take pictures of it all nice.
The hot pancakes melted all the candles and the wax ran through all the layers. It got stuck in our teeth! Delicious!
yum

Another good thing about McGruff is that if you're undecided about what you'd like to eat, he'll decide for you - and he's usually right.

After breakfast I went with BFF and Deer to Kensington to look for costumes.
I still have not decided on my costume.
I just don't really know what I'd really like to be. I'm pretty annoyed that I'm working both tomorrow and Saturday nights. Want to just PARTY-ALL-THE-TIME.
I have not done nearly enough of that recent. Not NEARLY enough.

Deer and I watched the Hallowe'en episode of My So-Called Life last night and it got us in the spirit a bit.
We also watched the Strangers in the House episode and I haven't seen that one very many times (it was missed on the original tapes that my loving aunt who changed my life by giving me this series taped) and it made me cry. So lovely.
Man that show is so good.


Ha! Did anyone else see how the weather network (mostly liars, but still) are predicting warmth again next week? Highs of 16!! I can get behind that. For sure.
Although I have to say, I've been enjoying tuques and mittens. And tights. But there will be more than enough time for all of that all long, dreary, relentless winter.

I'm scared the Christmastime season will go too quickly, yet again. I need to make the most of it!

Really!

Don't worry, I have srsly gotten started.

staying at home to work on christmas crafts
omg headband
the best part is obviously my sparkly sequined headband.
blog comments powered by Disqus