8.07.2008

it's only almost midnight

Man, I was so sure that I would get around to posting about one or the other of my cottage vacations today. And I sure did not. Ohhhh well. Soonskies.

The wardrobe team yesterday was so ridiculously cute. I want both those dudes to move in with me. Except the make-up artist was telling us about how one of them, A, makes his boyfriend sleep closer to the door so that when the zombies come then they'll eat him first and give A time to get away!
He calls it his Early Warning System!
Later I was trying to remember what he called it and I asked him and he said "oh,you mean EWS?"
ahahahahha

The make-up artist is very nice too. She let us hang out in her trailer and talk to her while she worked. And let us look through her huge binder of Manson info and pictures. And told us set horror stories and stuff.
Sets that are filled with good people are one of the best things ever.
Makes everything so fun.

I want to go set again! Next week feels far away and I'm jealous of them all having fun without me. Not to mention them making all the bills.

I did alright at the skydome tonight... not comparatively, of course, but still.

Now I have to go to my friend's birthday! But we have little to no friends in common (despite knowing each other for 20 years) so I'm a little hesitant. Except she does tend to surround herself with rattitude.. should be good.
I wish I wasn't weirdly shy/awkward.
Working on it.
blog comments powered by Disqus