8.06.2008

i wish i'd stolen more food from set

Great time on set today!!! Yay funtime sets where I have no real responsibilities or stress and everyone is super nice. And we totally went into overtime and that means they have to give me the dollar dollar bills.

I totally love this one girl the cast. I was exclaiming to my mother about her and I sounded like I was trying to date her. And I am a little bit. I want her to be my friend. I'm going to woo her. She's got the best smile-eyes and I find her really funny but also rewarding to be funny around. Sigh.

Also, it wasn't weird shooting with my friend. Not after we arranged that I would never look her directly in the eyes (I mean, she's the lead, so... it's only fair...)

I'm hoping they put us all up in a motel while we're shooting out of the city next week... then we'll all party down together! Oh fun times!!!


Random meeting up with friends last night brought two of the tallest guys I know into one room (squirrley's) and as they met I thought "they're totally going to end up talking about how tall they are"..
Turns out they've both recently traveled to Shaghai and both experienced a surprisingly amount of people staring, pointing, and full-out yelling at them about how tall they are.
One dude said about how they this specific phrase in Mandarin that means "EXTREME FEET HIGH!!!"
Except he didn't actually say that he said "extremely high!" but I thought he'd said extreme feet high and I thought that was the funniest thing of my entire life.
Immeasurable feet high!
Too many meters tall!
Much too high to be able to even guesstimate!!!

That would be awesome.

This has lead me to engrish.com
and more specifically to this picture there:


Please.

Last night at work I worked with a very lovely girl who is not always the most well-spoken and she informed me that:
"math is not for my brain, my brain is just not made for math. I'm more into liter-er-ature, you know - books?"

Lordy dudes, apparently the Backstreet Boys were at the dome today and I missed them!
I want my picture taken with them! And I would also like to recreate the rap from Get Down for them.
Oh man if I had a video camera I would make a video about how much I love doing that rap and you could all see it.
Buy me a video camera

Bang bang bang
here we come
here we slam
it's the fun factory
with the BSBs
get on your knees
Backstreet Boys
are you with it?
AJ, hit it!!

Come on girls and get down
smack it up, flip it,
move it all around
here it is,
if you want to get hit
this'll put you
at the top of my list,
UH!
blog comments powered by Disqus