8.26.2008

I'm not dead

No sir.

Just Saskatooning. And also this household is not conducive to me having time alone with the computer. And also I forgot the cord that attaches my camera to the comp for uploading.. sigh.

I have been being very very social. I have been seeing lots of lovelies and partying down. I have been hanging with my mum way too much.
I read a book cover-to-cover on the beach yesterday but didn't go swimming. I drive around in my mum's new old car. I saw some excellent music at the We Are Many festival. I try to scope babes but there are no eligible bachelors in Saskatoon. And especially none that I haven't already macked on.

Haha macked on.

Haven't seen enough extended family but I'm pretty sure that that will be remedied in two days when we all see each other way too much and want to barf on each other's faces. Yum!

I watched Squid and the Whale and didn't like it. Holy unlikeable characters. Some lines were pretty awesome though.
"I wish you had less freckles on your face", etc.

Miss Toronto. Miss certain babes - dudes and ladies both. For sure.
Miss my apartment even though it certainly did no get cleaned properly before I left.

Here there are hundreds of cats, thousands of cats, millions and billions and trillions of cats.

And they all like to sleep in my bed. Smiling emoticon.
blog comments powered by Disqus