8.08.2008

Hey guys, look who came for a visit!!

jonathan-boy
That's right! It's Jonathan Tip Top Taylor Thomas Chirovsky. Talk about professional dreamboats.

Temp-Cat left this week. I don't know if I mentioned. I had to sit and have a mini-cry about it. I liked her a lot. Sigh.
But JTT-TTC is here to play!
Too bad I'm working all weekend and won't be chilling out with him too much.

Yeah went to meet my friend for her birthday. And she was actually with two of her friends that I know. So it was fun times. Her one friend is pretty much my EXACT body double. Like seriously weirdly similar bodies. I bet I could get into bed in the dark with her boyfriend and he would not know the difference. Actually he probably would because I'm so silky smooth... jk i'm scaly like a reptile. yum.

So I had a couple of glasses of wine with them (shotgunned in about 15 minutes) and then they all wienered out and went home to bed. So I was feeling particularly self-indulgent and sneaky and self-sabotaging so I went to Tim Hortons and ordered EVERYTHING in sight. Then I went home and ate it.
And giggled the entire time.
So pleased with myself for being such a tiny piglet.
I think I'm so funny sometimes.
Then today at brunch after we ate our omelettes my bff and I definitely ordered waffles for desert. Brilliant.
I'm in a super ridiculous good mood today though. Bordering on hysteria, maybe. BUT STILL.

Guess what? Jonathan doesn't like when you put a fancy scarf on him!
iz not a frenchman

And I don't like it when I have to be workin all the time...

But I did fix my dye job and I didn't even eff it up this time around:
fixed my dye job
blog comments powered by Disqus