6.06.2011

this new life

I still have little interest in the internet. I'd rather be decorating, arranging, considering, planning.
Setting up house!

It's still fun around here, in case you were concerned (haaaa, anyone who's on my fb or twitter feed has no worries about my state of mind these days) (Mrs. came over last evening and she was like "you're so happy right now" yeeeeeeahhh).

Last night Onesie and I had wine/cider on my front balcony and talked about babes forever and ever and about how happy we are to be living together and it's nice in a way that she's only here for two months because I'm not too worried about getting sick of her. But it's bad because so far she's a great roommate and how are we going to replace her?

I don't have time to upload pictures because I'm considering getting started on clothes mountain.
But, look, that zombie short I'm in is online now!


Now you can watch it, Mother, since you don't love me and didn't get around to it at Christmastime.
Also, I'm not really in it much, but if you only want to see me then fast forward towards the end!
blog comments powered by Disqus