6.22.2011

remember when they made cinnamon cream cheese?


maybe I've said this before, but, cloth napkins make me feel fancy.


as do all-neutral-tone outfits. I may have stolen this from Onesie a bit, but, hey... that's what roommates are for, right? to get creepily obsessive and copy you and climb into bed with you while you're sleeping. right?


rain, when I have things to do, gets very annoying. I wish I could bike in the rain to auditions but I'd get so muddy it'd take just as long to straighten everything out when I got there. hmmmm.

look, family,

stained-glass post-tops!
Mum, I was thinking you could do this sort of thing except with the broken blue-and-white china? rrrrright?


cakecakecakecake
if you are going on a diet you should tell me before I arrange for flourless chocolate cake with cinnamon cream cheese swirled in and popcorn for dinner. hahaaaa diet.

so fucking delicious!

Nick Rose is playing tonight at Cameron House and it's been too long since I've heard that guy's songs.
In case you NEEDED to know what I was doing tonight.

BYE NOW.
blog comments powered by Disqus