6.10.2011



in case you haven't already had to look at this via fb/twit/etc, here ya go I made a vlog!

Also, it's really funny when babes do not find me funny at all. I don't even know how to handle it, really.
Also funny when babes straight-up don't like me. It's awkward.

One babe I was talking to has a healing broken collarbone and I asked him how it was doing and he said it was a bit contracted and I said "how are you going to keep your bra-strap up?"
Nothing. 

Mrs. asked me about my babes just now and I told her I didn't really have anything to report and that I was being good and she said "It's okay, you're just 'resting' "
ahahahahahaha haaa

No, I have been chilling out a bit lately. I push everything way too much and I take everything too seriously, it gets draining...  Plus, I would genuinely, 100% like to be a good person. I would like to treat people properly and deserve good treatment in return. And when things are casual or I know I'm not in a proper headspace... it's more difficult.
nxne this week, though. Plus I do have crushes, I'll tell ya that for free. Though none that are particularly babes-of-life or accessible or anything.
SUMMERTIME ALL THE TIME.

Today I had my first "living right beside the dakota" experience when I ran into my buds from Elliott Brood while they were loading out from last night. So funny. "what are you doing here?"
I live beside the Dakota!
I do wish I had gone to their show but I had a suuuuper weird migraine thing going on where I was having vision problems and numb extremities and communication issues so no dice on that one. Plus I was at Hoops mostly. I am always at Hoops.
Canucks are making me very worried.



Hoops on the other hand is FUCKING TOP NOTCH.

Did I tell you the other day I got there after working and it was fully at capacity and they weren't letting anyone in?
So I texted all my friends and they all immediately sprung to action and Norman and Carla Ghee told Ellefry (my favourite bartender) who got the manager who came to let me in!
VIP up in Hoops!

"I have bruises from Hoops" -Carla Ghee
"I didn't know you played basketball?" -her friend
"No, from cheering around and banging my legs on the barstools" -Carla Ghee

I have to go put all my new sheets on my bed!!!!

We may or may not have a party next weekend. You wanna come? I know it's nxne but you can come by whenever, YEAH? 
blog comments powered by Disqus