4.22.2011

where's bee?

flickr app is being a piece of turd right now which is not right on, ya know?

hey look a confused little lamb!


If you haven't looked at Vintage Voter yet, I really recommend it.
you can see pictures of Harper when he was a little less creepy!

Ughhhh election. Everyone should vote.
I was managing to turn a pretty blind eye to all the SHIT that Harper has been doing and wants to do but this election has gotten it all up in my grill and maaaaaaaan this is not cool.
pretty much horrifying.

GAH.

ShitHarperDid.com is a bit over-simplified and easy, I get that, but I think it's worth a visit, especially if you are like me and try to know as little as possible about shit because you are a terrible and lazy person.


In better news, last night at 1:30 we went by Sneaky Dee's for a Springsteen VS. Petty dance party and I kind of wish we'd gone earlier.
I was super tired and about to go home but I got talked into it. And MAN, you know what the best thing about Springsteen VS. Petty is?
You don't have to choose.

Also, what the fuck Patio Lanterns? Still not a cool jam.

Anyway, I totally danced and scoped babes. Are these regular types of nights? because I'd go again.
blog comments powered by Disqus