4.07.2011

voyageur va cherchez tes baggages


Had a late lunch with Flash Gordon at Fresh after the dome today. She announced that she wanted to tell me something she liked best about me and so I decided I'd better film it. You can see what she says, above.


Also, our food was SO GOOD.
FGordon did a quick job of her bowl (she's a supereater) whereas I took half of mine home with me (I'd also eaten fries earlier).

it was SO GOOD.
My bowl was on half price too so it was only like $6.50.
BAM.
I just ate the rest right now even though I was still overly full from the first helping.
Classic.
I couldn't stop thinking about it, though. Good thing it's gone now. 




I'm trying to think what my favourite thing about Flash Gordon is now.
she's pretty good at listening/advising and gets worked up on my behalf. I really really like it when that happens. Actually, I like it when she gets worked up in general.
Also, she's hysterical. obviously.
That's how I choose my friends, whoever is the best at laughing with me.


Not to point out the obvious, but maaaan I love Fresh. all vegetarian with an eye on gluten-free?! come on now.
Plus we had cashew cookies for desert. yessssssss.



Thank god I made some money at work today because last night was a complete bust. Ups and downs, man. Working for tips is pretty stressful sometimes.
And sometimes fun.

I nailed down my dates for my sweeeet vacation in Montreal next week.
SO EXCITED.
And I may even have a couple of dollars to spend on partytown.

You know how many beardy-longhairs there are in Montreal? A BILLION.



Meeting up with a couple of my favourite ladybabes from Saskatoon there. Actually, Lettie (I just randomly chose that nickname for her!!) lives there now and has a spare bedroom and she's letting Carlos and I crash with her. ughhh this is going to be a shitshow (I hope)!
haaaaaa



Carlos and Lettie can both drink more than I can and are both as interested in babes as I am. Although Lettie might be off the market lately so maybe she'll just round up babes for Carlos and I? That'd be right on.

Lettie is possibly responsible for the whole calling babes "babes" business. She definitely came up with "babe of life" and "touch 'em, they're real" and several other of my favourite jokes.
I'm looking forward to getting in on her Montreal life! And having a few cocktails. UH HUH.

Carlos is going to Montreal to look at schools? or something? I think it'll be cool if Carlos moves out to Montreal all too and then I can go visit both of them all the time. Yeeeah huh.

We all have red hair right now, too. Amazing.
(although Lettie is maybe the only "natural" whatever that means.)



please advise me posthaste of anything you think I should see/do, anyone you think I should meet (that'd be weird), anything free to experience, any walk I should take, etc.
THANKS GUYS.

uh oh I don't really know how to speak french anymore. 

I feel really certain it is either Saturday or Sunday right now.
I'm alright with it being Thursday though if it needs to be. I mean, I have tomorrow off and tonight the plan is Hoops then Dot. So.... my life is perfect.
blog comments powered by Disqus