4.01.2011

okbluejaysletsplayball



I'm trying to be more on-the-ball in this blog for you guys. YOU'RE WELCOME.
shit, the amount of shit that I do for you.
Too bad it can't all be interesting but win some lose some. 



Tonight is the Jays home opener and I'm working it (obviously) and tonnes of babes are going but they'll all be up on 500 and I'll be wanting to die with how annoying it's going to be on 100 level because it's just too busy to handle.
Whatever. I'm going to have a giant coffee and hope that a good mood ensues that I can ride until I can get the eff out of there.
Except I probably won't be done until midnight or 1 a.m... another fun thing about when the dome is exceptionally busy.
A Saskatoon band is playing with an awesome toronto band and I'd like to go to that. Hmmmmm. Hopefully!
Hopefully I make $300.
Come buy beer from me and give me a giant tip! Or at least a kiss on the lips. (just kidding, sick.)


Hey at least I like my hair today!


Boots!


I don't want to move far away from this neighbourhood, I kind of love it forever.

Happy 7th anniversary to you, attic apartment. To celebrate I'm going to cruise craigslist for new apartments!



I'm getting pretty excited at the idea of my new apartment.
I'm hoping and fingers crossing everything works out like I'm dreaming.
I made a detailed list of what we're looking for, in order to clarify and submit to the universe my desires. Gooooooo universe.


I would like to get a job some day where I didn't have to wear a uniform.
I'd like to get a job where I got to wear costumes. yeaaahh costumes.
blog comments powered by Disqus