9.15.2010

step into my booth let me let me

haaaaaahiiii


Once again I don't really have time to tell you about everything these days. My mum's still staying with me and she's trying to sleep while I type (wow, bachelor apartment, wow) and so she's probably pretty annoyed with me.



Today Prune and Flash Gordon and my mother and I went to Stratford. I have more to say about it but yeah, no time right now.



I bought a new app for my mini computer (iphone) which I'm kind into, the incredibooth! I lovelove photobooths, so it follows that I'm into this app. You're welcome for uploading such unflattering pictures of myself and those I love. !!!!



This week's been a bit of shitshow in terms of partying, also. In a fun way.. and I kind of hope/dread that it will continue into the weekend. Want to party? Let's do it!
blog comments powered by Disqus