9.15.2010

indispensable

IMG_1055
Yeah so I'm obviously into apps.
I mean, not completely fully into apps, but pretty into them.
ha, shambers the other day said about Noodle "it's like she just has a cellphone not an iphone" it's true, though, if you're going to have an iphone/blackberry/android computer-phone you should use it to its full potential!

I even have photoshop on this little guy!

The app I used on these guys is called lo-mob. It's a bit like hipstamatic except I can apply the filters to any picture after it's already been taken. Plus there's like a billion filters and frames (too many? I know, a lot.) so you can play around and undo. PRETTY FUN.

IMG_1054 1

UMMMM,
Sam James Coffee Bar??
I can't even go there very often because I never look good enough to impress all the babes that hang out there! It's babe-city! Luckily it's right by my house so I can creep on them a lot.

IMG_1053

I went in there the other day after driving to Value Village and I had a bad headache and then the babe behind the counter passed me my cappucino with a heart in it and it fully made my day.

IMG_1045
Fully fully.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww.
It's totally worth it to get a fancy coffee instead of just brewed if it'll come with a design on top. And be passed to you by a babe.

IMG_0994
Without filter.

IMG_1046
These are just timer photos, actually another app has the timer feature for the camera (which I find indispensable), it's called CameraOne and it makes a bunch of other stuff customizable. Super handy, makes the iphone camera comparable to any point and shoot.
In fact I haven't used my point and shoot at all since getting this phone. Which is good since it's basically broken.

IMG_1047
I edited these with the photoshop app on my iphone, just for contrast and brightness, etc. So handy!
IMG_1049

IMG_1048

Taken in the washroom at Mum's house. I'm into the curtains and plants and especially the wood-paneled ceilings, yeah?

IMG_1050

Okay brunch time now with mum, Dollface, and Mrs.
AUNTIES AND UNCLES I'VE MISSED YOU.
blog comments powered by Disqus