9.27.2010

one week, etc.

So I watched One Week the other night, and I really enjoyed it and I parts of it were kind of formulaic but I loved certain moments of it a whole lot.
Man, it did rip off Amélie, hey? I mean we all want to rip that movie off because it was pretty genius but I didn't really expect it from One Week.



I loved Joel Plaskett in it. So cute so cute. Also Gord Downie.

Also my bud Reggie is in it for a minute with a Newfie accent. Adorable.
This lead me to look at Reggie's IMDB site and on one of the discussion threads (why aren't there any discussion threads on my IMDB site???) a girl was said,
"Does he date many girls. If yes, what were they like? Thanks!"
and someone responded with

"Reggie only dates girls with huge hair.

make your hair huge."

Which I thought was genius.

All of this made me text Reggie as I have not seen him since the cottage when we kidnapped him and now I'm late for brunch with him.
I'm the worst at time!

Oh, but before I go -- I IDed a girl from Australia the other day and it said she live on Knapsack Street.
HOW WHIMSICAL AND LOVELY IS THAT??

KNAPSACK STREET.
That's where I want to live.

Aww man I only now just started feeling hung-over. Only a bit, though. But still. 
blog comments powered by Disqus