8.24.2010

her love aint easy it changes with seasons

IMG_0212
IMG_0213
IMG_0214

Lately I feel like there's been a vast amount of funny/great videos I want to repost here for youall but if I post them all at once then you won't watch any of them! You're tricky like that I know I know.

SWEEEEEEEET THING MUSIC VIDEO



Ohhhhh I love this song (still kind of hung up on how I like bits in the first version better but I like some of the new bits more...) and this video is pretty perfect and man do these guys look like BABE CITY or what?

The singer, especially, we will call him..... Swagger, looks so good in this video. I've never had a crush on Swagger (but I love being buds with him), I've just always made jokes about it, he's a good sport like that, plus everyone else has a crush on Swagger so what would be the point? but, man, this video almost has me convinced.
They all look so great and warm, which they mostly are in real life, so it's fitting. And this video is fun and silly in a perfect way for this particular band.

IMG_0219
IMG_0224
IMG_0227
IMG_0229

The other day I was having a nap and then CBC radio 2 came on to wake me up and they were playing such a good mix like Blue Rodeo then Sam Roberts and then Sweet Thing came on. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

IMG_0233

Sweet Thing is touring this fall and you should definitely go to see them and bring all of your friends because it's the best dance party and even better when there's a crowd! So fun!

IMG_0257

Oh lordy, still so many photos from the show to post. But I am tired now!

IMG_0244
blog comments powered by Disqus