8.28.2010

asleep but pretending to be awake

CongCholeeee I just all of a sudden got so tired that I almost fell asleep with my computer on my lap and holding my iphone.

Today i got out of my mum's car and I forgot that I had my iphone on my lap and I launched it right out off me onto the cement. Imagine if I had broken this phone after I only had it for like 2 weeks... yikes.



Ha, Carlos and I both got our mums to drive us to the punk rock show that was going on tonight. Pretttttty fun.



These photos are from last night we went to Scratch to visit Constantine because he was DJing. Haaa Const has fake glasses like my real glasses. Perfect.




It was a 60s dance party night and the music was just my favourite. Uh huh.
When I used to have a crush on Constantine years ago (for years) Niki and I went to sse him DJ (stalked him) and we would always request jungle boogie. Man, Jungle Boogie is the best, kind of.
Point being, he played it for me last nigh.



I loooove SteveDave. And Constantine. But I've been especially thinking about how much I love Steve. She and her BF spend all their time in Bali and now I really want to go too! maaaaaaybe.


Ohhh jeeze my eyes are fully closing on their own as I write this and they are pretty much unable to stay open...



My aunt's getting married tomorrow! I want to get married just to get all the gifts. Just kidding, it's the love that sounds good. 

blog comments powered by Disqus