6.13.2010

those "naked" smoothies were good. good to mix with white wine.

Maybe people like sports because it's like a party and you can get dressed up and sports are like a drinking game.

I like parties and drinking games!

We tried to play drinking games with tiny sample glasses of cooler at the Rethink Romp. I was terrible at it. It involved too  much talk of jerking off, anyway!
Yeah I did make us some capes! Yeahhhh I did! Such pretty copper capes. I also talked Raymes out of wearing a bikini-top and cape. I am the prude!

take-off pose? Something like that!

Last night I went to Red Light with Niki and then some other friends were there (also have you ever noticed how everyone is such a slimeball all the time these days?? sleazes everywhere!) And at first I wasn't feeling any partytown but then, man do I love motown and finally the bar had cleared out a bit and then I dancedddddd.

Also, Raymi and I fucking tore it up at the Rethink Romp. Like danced our way through boring crowds and shook it forever and only got a little bit of cut-eye from people who are allergic to FUNTIMEZ mostly I think people were down. Why don't more people want to dance? It's the fun thing!
blog comments powered by Disqus