6.21.2010

okay okay sun, I see you, I'll go to bed now!

I owe you something for your monday morning.

I'm going to sleep in as late as possible.
I can't believe I kept up this party-attitude throughout this weekend.  All my interiors hurt right now.

Sometimes I think about having a boyfriend and I get the creeps. Occasionally it's something I think I want, and then when I consider it further, it seems like the worst idea ever.
The shit people put up with! hahaaaa jk I'm stable and nice and could possibly settle down at some point.



Happy Fathers Day!

I am not a dad and I do not have a dad, but I suppose some people have them! I've even met some dads and some people who have dads!

I'd like to wish an extra-special thanks and well-wishes to my bio-dad (Meredad, as I like to call him), for donating sperm and making me!

There's a bit more of a detailed entry here about my bio-dad...   Ha, it's funny how quickly one can feel embarrassed by past writings.

Okay this entry obviously isn't about anything.

I made gluten-free cookies tonight and now I'm eating them all to bits!!
blog comments powered by Disqus