6.17.2010

en ex en ee

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm kinda trying to build up my own hot buzz for tonight right now!

I'm tired right now like I can't explain plus I am STRESSED OUT from numerous stupid asshole situations and I'm hormonal, etc. etc. etc!!!!!

BUT. I'm going out tonight. Mrs and I are going out. We will have fun. I hope?

ughghghgh.

I called up my mum to have a cry at her but she was too busy for me! Worst mother! Guess who's not getting a fathers day gift this year!

Last night was fun though, hey?

Look it's, NN! neato!
IMG_6878

Okay I thought I was going to post all my pictures but I'm too lazy/in a hurry right now.

CLASSIC.

I have never been prettier than in the photos Raymi posted. Jesussss talk about boner killers.

hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa nice moves, everyone!

It was fun last night, though. Tonight has potential to be fun, also it's just bad how stressed out I feel/annoyed/etc. etc.

I feel like the moon must be a weird place right now or some shit because everyone is acting kind of crazy and there's so much conflict, etc.

Want to scope babes but also want to have a nap for 10 years. Also I kind of care less and less about live music if there's no dance party. Kinda makes sense.

OKAY I HAVE TO GO AND GET READY FOR ALL MY FUNTIMEZ TO START HAPPENING NOW.
blog comments powered by Disqus