3.27.2008

springtime starts and then it stops, in the name of something new

Someone clean this house!!!
It's so gross.

Lately I'm so grossed out by my own messes (they aren't even as bad as they have been) and even by other people's.
Usually I don't care about mess and squalor, even. No but really. I never care.

I think it's the springtime, but all I want is crisp and clean.

Oh, except cozy.
I always want cozy cozy cozy warm.

God, I need to get away from the computer and do some work. And get out of here.

.

things that surprised me:

1) the red Christmas wreath on your door
2) how you sit like a teenager
3) your love of chocolate soymilk
4) your Christmas lights and all the red

Maybe this is the point where I have to stop being mean about you.

"Those are things you have in common with lots of people. There are trees on Queen west still covered in Christmas decorations, maybe you should go on a date with them"
-- supportive GF

.

Fame is such, such a bizarre thing. I think in Canada it is even more strange.
TV is the weirdest, and commercials the weirdest of the weird. They are the common denominator.
I will consider myself properly successful when I am working continuously in film and television (and theatre! I wish!), but people see the commercials all the time and that represents some sort of success. Or fame. Or something.
People I still don't like from highschool (or even grade school) are talking to me about it. And I still don't care about them.

But I secretly (not any more) feel pleased at people's perception of my fame.
I wish I didn't care. I'll work on it.

Yep. Still haven't seen it. Amazing. It's avoiding me like the plague.

.

Spring is such a fucking tease this year.
blog comments powered by Disqus