3.24.2008

classy is so passy

Saw that commercial last night at the bar (with no sound) while I was drunk with my ACC co-workers and I screamed. Loud. And then everyone looked and we watched it and then everyone clapped.
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I'm so obnoxious. And excited, so excited these days. And I think that's the only way to be about these new successes. Being blase is so passe.

The waitress said "Please never scream in the bar". Sorry about that.

I fell down at the staff party! And ate three pieces of cake! And hit on way too many supervisors! And didn't dance at all! And didn't win any of the "fantastic" prizes, but I did score extra drink tickets off my manager!


I had insomnia this morning. That very rarely happens to me. And when it does it makes me beyond irritable.

I'm so tired I want to barf.

Luckily I have an audition today! And small babies to look after!

"You're not very........... discerning. About boys."
-gf to me
blog comments powered by Disqus