3.11.2008

sorry little guy

I bought Buster Bruce (and his clan) some bacon and cheese flavoured treats.
To kill them.

I've had enough of fighting him and trying to block him out. I have never wilfully tried to kill anything larger than a spider in my life. I don't like killing. But Brucie is really, really getting to me. And he's gross. And I keep thinking I've got rid of and but nope!

I still don't like killing.

.

this is my favourite camera phone picture, this explains why Little Italy is the best place to live in Toronto.



These pictures are of the duvet cover that mother so lovingly hand-crafted for me at Christmas time. They don't really do it justice. It (and the down duvet it covers) is still one of my most favourite things every day. It may partially explain my desire to sleep 12 hours a night.



blog comments powered by Disqus