3.05.2008

I'm super-fit

I had a dream last night that I worked out. That means I don't have to go to the gym today (wait. when do I ever go to the gym?)

Went to see The Deep Dark Woods at Dakota last night. Saskatoon represent. I need a digital camera - seriously.
My BFF since I was four surprised me there and I was so excited I tried to carry her right out the door instead of staying and seeing everyone else. What a dreamboat. Serious.
Usually I have troubles getting people out and about with me but it was a pretty big crew last night. Three different groups of friends. With various inter-knowing. I'm always inviting everyone to everything and then just making them be friends. I think everyone I know should all be best friends too. Then we would party allllll the time every day and every night.
I was pretty over-excited last night. My friend accused me of being pretty drunk but I was only on my second drink. You should have seen me at 2:30 though, especially given how snowstorm + smooth-soled cowboy boots makes for a challenging walk home.
I especially enjoyed the dancing and the socializing. I've been having troubles lately with actually listening to the music I go to see. I get way too loud and wrapped up in all the chatter. Embarrassing.
But dancing, that's my favourite. Especially with cute boys.

oh yes.

I had my last improv class on Monday. Except we start again next week, so it's not particularly momentous or anything.
I really love improv. I don't think I've ever mentioned that. But I do.
I've been really bad at it lately though. Not this week, but the two weeks prior. I was totally fucking off. Which is, of course, unacceptable.
I will only say (defensively) that improv used to terrify me, so the focus came from that, now it doesn't and I was proving that I could fuck off and that the world wouldn't end. I was trying to make sure that nothing horrible could come of it. I need to get my focus from somewhere other than terror. So I'm working on that...
I'm still good though. Really.

Hopefully.

I love having nothing to do. So much.
blog comments powered by Disqus