3.15.2008

careful and care-taking

Oh I am a mean-spirited girl, always watching after my own heart and never other people's.
I am scared and trying to be hard and humour is put above all when it should should should not be.

You know?

Again and again I say that I need to learn to be careful, and then I am not.

.

So I'm up early because when I finish being drunk I wake up, I guess.
So I'm trying to get some work done, pretend to be a useful, productive person.
I am feeling core-sad today and optimistic and at-a-loss and also excitable.
We'll see if this leads to good working.

.

If you can guess who I am referencing in these pictures I will give you a prize (I will not actually give you a prize, unless I owe you four hundred dollars, in which case your prize will be me repaying you sometime).





It's not a very good reference because I don't show any nip, but I bet her mother doesn't read her blog.

Oh yeah -- on the phone last night:
Mum: Well, 22 Minutes is kind of like a big CBC... circle jerk
Me: Bwahahahah
Mum: I can't believe I just said that
Me: You could say "mutual masturbation" instead?
Mum: No. Circle jerk.

(I did not then say "Who would have to eat the toast?" because then there would have been a possibility of me having to explain that to her and, well, gross. But she reads this anyhow so too bad for her. And you. And everyone)
blog comments powered by Disqus