3.13.2008

accomplishing nothing

It's funny how much of this classical music I've been downloading I know. Not surprising considering how much of it my mother listens to. But still.
The Four Seasons is particularly pleasing me this afternoon.
I haven't been to the symphony lately. I want to go.

I'm still off music with vocals.
I'm sort of craving it now, but that's good. It's good to miss things.

I got paid for one of the commercials yesterday! I have to tell myself "you are not rich" over and over again in order to curb my giant need to buy things. So far, so good. It won't last long though - I guarantee.
There are so many things I need!
I want everything!

Somehow I've gotten it into my head that I could buy new furniture. I have lived in this apartment and the only furniture I've purchased is my desk ($18 at Wal-Mart) and clothing rail ($20 at Ikea). And I bought a bookshelf and table at a garage sale outside my door. But everything else is found.
Oh,except the vast amount of money I spent on lumber to build my bed. Sometimes I have great ideas!!!
Oh god I'm so excited for new furniture though. I want a new bed so hard. Maybe just a futon, it could be a couch for parties! I'd prefer a sweet captain's bed - but I have no idea where to find one like I'm looking for (for cheap, I mean).
I'm also looking into a new dresser and wardrobe. And storage containers! Goddammit I need storage containers. And I want a good-looking dishrack. I never put the dishes away, let alone the rack, so it should be better looking.

I'm getting so little done these days that it is ridiculous. Except working, but that's a given. And same old same old same old.

Here are some pictures instead of interesting writings:









blog comments powered by Disqus