3.20.2008

in nice little... cubes!

I hate, hate, hate when I get scripts for projects that I want to do SO HARD.

I would much rather get scripts for shitty things that I wouldn't want so that the audition is that much easier. Oh sigh sigh sigh.

Guess what? I'm going to prepare for this audition and I am going to not self-sabotage, so that at least I will know that I tried, that they saw what I could do.. at least in part.

Oh god seriously "in the realm of Juno, Knocked Up and Gilmore Girls" fucking add My So-Called Life in there and I would've came.
To dinner.
To be fair, I haven't read all the scripts yet, so who even knows.

I had an audition today for a birth control pill. I seriously hope I get it, that would be so ridiculous. I have to book another union job before my opting in time runs out... otherwise I'm staying non-union, I think.
I spoke with a girl from the audition afterwards and she guessed my age to be 16. And she was 18. No need for Oil of Olay quite yet...

I love my agent. I don't know if I've told you that this week. He said he saw the gum commercial and that I looked so cute in it, etc etc.
Everyone has seen it except for me! I want to see it! I want to be proud of me too!
blog comments powered by Disqus