3.30.2008

the exciting life and times of miss bomb

Two new developments in the epic, exciting drama which is my life:

#1:
I caught one! I came home (drunk drunkety drunk) last night to find Hunca Munca caught by a leg in one of my traps. So I scooped her up and tried to calm her but she bit me a bunch (totally rude) and so I held her by the scruff of her neck and took her and dumped her out on the front walk. I just couldn't bear to physically kill her myself. Even though she bit me.
The home invasion seems to be lessening maybe the poison is finally starting to work. I hope so. Knock wood and stuff.

#2:
I finally, finally saw the damn Ice Breakers commercial. Thanks to my aunt's tip about it frequently being on the retro cartoon network. I managed to tape the end half. And have freeze-frame watched it around a billion times.
Conclusions:
-What a bizarro nose I have! (totally cute but also very weird-looking)
-I should get my teeth fixed
-I have sparkly eyes
-it put to rest my intense fears that it's awful..

It also played last night at work, on a whole bunch of TVs around me. Very bizarre.
.

Last night was supposed to be for partying all the time but it was a case of too many possibilities and too many almost parties.. but dancing at the Dakota with the single girl trifecta was pretty good.
A blonde, a brunette and a redhead walk into a bar.... (ouch)
Chuck Berry tribute night = pretty fun dance party.
.

I just about ate a whole cucumber!
.

Oh, actually exciting:
I have found my new rap partner, Sassephine: super new rap duo: name to be announced soon: party time to follow: same size of feet so you know we'll work well together: or at least be able to switch shoes
blog comments powered by Disqus