2.02.2011

let it snow let it snow while I have nothing to do



you guys are bad commenters (except you, mum. also, don't say lol, pls?) so you don't deserve updates so WHATEVS. jk, I love y'all so much. don't even leave me don't ever forsake me.


snowmaggedon video, you're welcome. maybe I should say I'm more exited in it.



I am getting excited for waking up tomorrow to a billion snows. Hopefully my wish comes true!

The walk home just now kind of hurt my face, but in an alright way! I walk so much these days my bottom half is getting totally tough like a horse while my top half wastes away like oh-so-much neglected flowers. (I don't know what kind of analogy I was going for there but faaaaaail.)







I'm feeling pretty lucky that I don't have anything that I have to do tomorrow. And I'm feeling good because I made a bunch of decisions about writing things today. Why can't I keep it in my head that getting shit done is a superhigh? UGHHH, I'm the worst.



haaaaaaaanyway.
if you're around tomorrow and you want to do nothing with me maybe we can hook something up. snowma-get-it-on.
nevvvvver mind. hey, i like to try to make the same joke continuously.


Ruckus: "We have to devote ourselves to comedy"
Me: "What do you mean by that?"
Ruckus: "I don't know...."





eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee february better be better than january or I'm getting my shiv.
blog comments powered by Disqus