2.08.2011

bits of domesticity


This is a bit big but I still love it, this is my favourite one I've drawn in awhile.
The problems with wanting to get one small snowflake tattooed on my wrist are:
a) how would I choose which one to do?
and
b) I like the bigger, more complex detailed ones which aren't small at all.



Ugh, I can't take how cute this cat is being today. It just kills me.

I thought I was going to make black bean soup but then it turned out I bought kidney beans not black beans.
All's well, though, since I ended up with sort of like chili.. meaning I made soup that's a lot of kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce.. Topped it up with cheese and sour cream and bob's my uncle.
Delicious uncle.
I'm going to start trying to replace my desert (of whichever candy I've hidden around the house) with apples and peanut butter. Good luck to me.
Haaaaaa, good thing I only remembered where Dollface hid the peanutbetter cups after I was already home.
She should not tell me where the candy is.





I've decided my next duvet cover/bed ensemble will be all shades of white and off-whites. I want to make myself a patchwork coverlet with all different kinds of whites and creams and hopefully some tone-on-tone prints. Sighhh white cloud dream bed world.

This is an excellent idea since:
a) I spill pretty much any liquid I come into contact with
b) I don't have in-suite laundry
c) I don't know how to get out any type of stain 
d) I paint my nails in bed

Still want it though.

Plus still planning for my patchwork vintage soft flower prints. Mmmmmmmm so dreamy. 



Shit, son. Valentines Day is fast approaching and I am unprepared!
I really hope my mum is sending me a care-package.
MUM: if you want to send me some white/cream fabrics to start me off that would be okay (mcc variety, of course) plus I really want those necklaces I forgot at home.

Guys, Westjet is having a 72-hour sale right now, so book some flights to come and visit me. Unless you already live here, in which case book some flights to go away from me.
Carlos, Montreal on April? OKAY.

I'm working again tonight. What am I, employed? 
blog comments powered by Disqus