2.18.2011

do i like dogs now?


I'm into this fake-spring. I don't mind that it's fake, I mean, sure it's a tease and stuff, but I'd rather get blue-balled than get no boner at all, ya know what I mean?

I'm pretty sure I got a minor sunburn on my nose yesterday while walking Kaya. I'm obviously the kind of person who doesn't remember to wear sunscreen in the winter. Plus I've never been outside in the daytimes this much. It's been lovely.



Top two photos edited with iDarkroom app. I like the light-leak function (the photos from the previous entry were also edited with iDarkroom) and the filters. And I like the random option where it randomly combines lights with filters with borders with canvases. Fun to mess around with for sure.


these few photos are from a few weeks ago when it was super cold and icy and snowy. Remember that? me neither. It's like plus 10 today!


Torontotorontotoronto lately I'm in love again with it. going down to the lake helps a bit.


yesterday was the extreme kind of muddy that seems like a joke, pretty much. I toweled Kaya off forever I bet she still got mud on everything. for some idiot reason I wore Dollface's white coat out (mine was too hot) and managed to splatter it with mud within about 3 seconds. All was forgiven, though. Thank god!




Noodle was all cuddled up at her place yesterday so I stopped by for a visit. I was also feeling a bit out of it so it was a good match. They're sitting an adorable dog. Am I accidentally becoming a dog person?
I felt sad and like my life is in shambles and I'm going to die alone and unsuccessful on the street so I put the stuffed armadillo on my head

it kind of made sense at the time.





hahahaaaaa awww who could not love this face!?

My feet look shockingly small here. I'd like to reassure you that they are only normal-small not irregular-small.



For some idiot reason Norman and I were discussing getting out of town and now that's all I can think of. I mean, definitely going to Montreal in April to visit two of the loveliest ladies I know of and to hit on an entirely new city of babes.. but I want to go everywhere right now.
it's the time of year.


Maybe we'll go visit our friend who is in ship-captain school. Owen Sound is exciting this time of year, right?
Just kidding I think everywhere is very very fun. I think I'd actually be an amazing traveler, I just can't admit to having big travel dreams at this juncture since I am way too poor to even consider it.


I FULLY meant to stay in last night but then I realized I had previously purchased groupons for this Ethiopian restaurant on Bloor (Lalibela -- not Nazareth which is our favourite) and so I invited Flash Gordon out on the town.
I love Ethiopian food. Especially since discovering that the delicious fermented flatbread that you eat all the food with is generally gluten-free. Yeah huh.

Mrs. and Arrow hadn't seen much of me lately and they hadn't seen Flash Gordon in forever and so we obviously had to meet them at Roxton afterward for a drink.
We laughed SO HARD. we laughed and laughed. Sometimes when I'm laughing I get convinced that no one could possibly be having as much fun as I'm having right then. 

Love The Roxton because they're letting us shoot a short in there this weekend. Amazing. Also, we like it in general and go there all the time so I guess if you're trying to stalk me and are upset that I refuse to use 4square (or, worse, fb "places") then I guess you could hang out there every night and wait for me.
Or Commie or Huey's. obviously.
(on a related note, I recommend not tweeting the word "commie" because it'll get some weird bots after you.)

I'm beyond pleased that Mrs. and Arrow are now fully friends with Flash Gordon. I feel like I'm fulfilling parts of my destiny when I convince my friends to be friends with each other.


auto stich app! I know, yet another app. but still. I searched for a stich app and obviously iPhone did not fail me. I cannot explain how easy this app was. I chose these three pictures (which I had taken thinking I may try to stitch them in photoshop) and it just put them together like fucking magic!
Computers, man.


best valentine I made this year. This is hopefully jetting across the country now!

I got a care-package from my mother today (a year too late, mother, you still owe me this year's valentines care-package) and it included a fair-trade dark chocolate bar with raspberries. Amazing!
Also now I have all my leaf necklaces back! And some white fabrics to start my white-on-white dream-cloud bed plan!! eeeeeeeeeeeee



Tonight is Accost's house-warming and it's very far in the far far far far west but luckily not missisauga, ewww. though I keep trying to convince Cpt. Heh to let everyone come to mississauga for a big slumber party and hang out with his parents and drive around the burbs forever but so far no dice.
see what I mean? I think everywhere is fun.

who wants to pick me up and drive me around for awhile? I guarantee I will be the happiest little pain-in-the-butt!

Oh yeah, also I got a new mini-job for next week which will hopefully lead to more mini-jobs and then you all won't have to worry about me anymore (and by "you all" I obviously just mean my mother)! And then I can travel the world!
blog comments powered by Disqus