2.15.2011

got a wind burnt face and lots of freckles these days like an explorer


I'm really into the long bits this tree has.
Especially yesterday I was like "WHOA, SUCH LONG BITS, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?"




I've finally gotten around to using the instagram app. I'm late to this party, as well, I know. I am kind of into it, though. It's a bit annoying when people cross-post all of their same things on every platform. Like Facebook and Twitter and Instagram and blog. But I get the impulse to do so. And I know that all I am is redundant THANKS SHAMBERS.



I had kind of a lovely Valentines. I was debating whether or no to go out after work and so I called up Norman and we decided we maybe shouldn't go out, but then he was standing in front of Hoops (our new favourite bar ever) and he called me back and was like "come to hoops!"
So Hoops it was, and we dragged another recently single friend out and had some beers. Wandered up to Unlovable afterwards which we wondered out loud if that was a bit bad (or good?) to go to on Valentines Day..

Stayed til we could stay no longer and wandered home. Norman and I decided last night was not the night to sit in front of 7-11 for a couple more hours but I do hope it gets warmer soon so we can resume that passtime.




Oh yeah, I went to a charity bowling event with Violet and her law friends this weekend and we were asked if we were related.

this is a stupid blurry picture of us, but I kind of like it because we are grinning.
I'm not related to Violet, but I for sure wish I were. Plus, being likened to her in any way is fine by me.
Awww.

ALSO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BROTHER, YOU ARE VERY TALL AND THE BEST BROTHER FOR ME.
blog comments powered by Disqus