8.05.2009

of course it was hottest the morning we had to leave

back from cottage country -- it was pouring pouring buckets of rain as we got back into the city but I still made it to work on time (barely).

I feel very strange to not have had one single bloody mary today.
Holy, Hal Johnson and I practically lived off those things -- lots of vitamins in the tomato juice at least.

I guess I'm going to have to start thinking about editing all those awesome photos I took and think about rounding-up some of the fun things that we did.

Working the next few days in a row, I know that I deserve to have to work, but I still really don't want to.

Oh yeah, I booked my trip to Saskatoon at the end of August. Did I tell you that already? I'll be there from the 25th until the 2nd I believe.
I'm very very excited. I had kind of resigned myself to not going, wasn't expecting to see the fam before Christmas really, but now that it's booked I can feel free to get really riled up about it!
Planning on going up to Redberry Lake for at least a night, hopefully two. Planning on seeing all my besties and partying down a bit. I hear my brother got a new car, you know what that means: getting driven around everywhere!

Also, Dollface and I are planning to go the cottage in September or October as well, I think a fall cottage vacation would be killer killer fun.
I'm way into vacationing. New favourite passtime.

I can't believe it was only this morning that I swam and kicked about in the water, it feels like last week already.

Tilda Swinton is very very glad to see me at least. Niki was awesome and looked in on her for me but I can tell she's been lonely lonely.
She should probably get a real home soon, one with proper owners who are more responsible and have time for affections and attentions. Sigh.
blog comments powered by Disqus