8.11.2009

no pictures for you I can't procrastinate any more (or can I?)

HOLY SHIT I CAN'T GET DOWN TO WORK PROCRASTINATION NATION PARTY TOWN HEY I SHOULD PROBABLY CLEAN THE HOUSE/START A NEW PLAY/DOWNLOAD SOME SONGS/RESPOND TO EMAILS/LOOK FOR A DOCTOR/DO THE DISHES/MAKE TEA/DO MY NAILS (INCLUDING TOES).


Hey, Meredith, resist much?

Blogging is awesome when it helps you procrastinate!

I really like my name. I frequently get complimented on it. My first name, I mean.


LOUD CHRISTMAS CAROLS. WAKING THE CAT UP FROM HER NAP EVEN THOUGH SHE'S ANNOYING WHEN SHE'S AWAKE.

I just worked a lot of days in a row and partied all the time, feels like I just got back from the cottage but I guess it's already been a week.

I have a few days off in a row right now!
I'm so tired of my jobs!
My goal is to have a job where I do not have to wear black pants! I'm so sick of black pants!!! (Did I say that a lot already?)
I went to Value Village today to see if I could find black pants that I could stand wearing. NOPE.

I did buy a fucking sweet rain slicker though. Holy hell it's nice. It's one of those reversible ones like you had when you were a kid. Navy on one side and the rubbery side is lighter blue. BRING ON THE TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS NOW!

Went to Pizza Libretto last night with Dollface and her friend, we got the $25 prix fixe dinner which is still very expensive for me (I'm lazy and broke!) but it felt kind of worth it (Dollface paid for mine) -- you get a lot of food, we all had some of our pizzas packed up
various kinds of bruschetta (sp??)
warm green beans and potatoes in pesto (love green beans) (DF chose the spinach and strawberry salad instead)
pizza (any of the ones on the menu -- mine was spelt crust (!) mushroom and many cheeses)
desert (I ate both my and DF's, custardy and fruit deliciousness

Went outside during dinner because our server told us to go look at the sky. CRAZY STORM CLOUDS. Pretty neat.
Waited an extra 45 minutes after dinner trying to avoid the rainstorm. Didn't work.

Hit up Dakota because The Beauties were back and I just can't say no to dancing to that shit. Got to got to. Pretty fun dance moments. I was sober-ish. I didn't stay 'til the end, am I losing my party-all-the-time spirit? Probably.
:(


Tonight the BFF brought me as her date to go see Billy Bishop Goes to War at Soulpepper Theatre. Her BF cancelled last minute so I got to go instead. Lucky me!
The two performers were the ones who created the play and originated the roles, so it was extra, extra neat. Eric Peterson (yes, my bff, and star of Corner Gas) played Billy Bishop and he was pretty great to watch. I love going to the theatre. I have a bit of beef with Soulpepper in that I find their tickets pretty unaffordable and I don't know something about them seems snobby. Theatre should cater more to... me.
No it was pretty lovely to have the BFF all to myself for once, she's busy learning how to be a lawyer and stuff I know, but I miss her sometimes. Because she's very pretty.


Okay the search feature at the top of this blog 100% does not work. Hmm. That means any time I've relied on it to tell me if I've already told you about something it maybe didn't tell me.
WHATEVER.

DEFROST THE REFRIGERATOR, WRITE LONG OBNOXIOUS BORING BLOG POSTS, EDIT PHOTOS, COMMENT ON EVERYONE'S FACEBOOK STATUSES, WHINE AROUND AND LIE ON THE FLOOR.


okay. working time. in five minutes. shit, it's 2 a.m. almost!
blog comments powered by Disqus