8.03.2009

less than I'd expected

I'm trying to get caught up on getting photos onto here. Good luck on that one, I know. I'm so behind it's not even funny. I'm just not that good at blogging! Oh wells!

IMG_1928
Okay here are some photos from weeks ago -- Deck's birthday, I believe. Though I can never remember when that is even.
Holy Shit is this cat ever FUCKING HUGE.
No, it's so big though.
IMG_1921
I don't think these photos do it justice. It's massive. Like a muskox or some shit.
IMG_1926
Our hands are about the same size!
IMG_1927
Close, anyway.

Here is a photo of Deck from his birthday:
IMG_1918
He refused to look better, so it's his own damn fault.

Hmm. I definitely thought I had more photos uploaded that I could post. Boring!
I'm hoping to get more photos edited and sorted and arranged while I'm at the cottage. it could happen. Or I could just be sitting in the lake. Whichever.
blog comments powered by Disqus